PEER REVIEW PROCEDURE
Manuscripts of all articles received by the Editors of the journal «Izvestiya NTC Edinoj energeticheskoj sistemi» are subject to obligatory peer reviewing. Scientists having recognized authority and working in the field of knowledge to which the content of the manuscript belongs to are involved in the process of reviewing.
Manuscript is sent for review during two weeks since receipt. The reviewer gives a review to the editor within a month from the date of receipt of the manuscript. Review is discussed by the editorial board and serve as the ground for accepting or rejecting the manuscript.
Review is given to authors for information without disclosing the name of the reviewer. Upon the request of the Ministry of Education and Science, reviews are submitted in the HAC and/or Ministry. Editorial decision about acceptance or rejection of manuscript is sent to the authors by e-mail.
Reviewer evaluates the following properties of manuscripts:
- Correspondence of the submitted work to a profile of the journal;
- Relevance of the work;
- Clarity of formulating the research problem;
- Choice of the study method;
- Degree of results achievement;
- Novelty of the results;
- Significance of the research results;
- Practical value;
- Correspondence of the conclusions to the results;
- Quality of the annotations (author summary);
- Quality of the translation into English annotations (optional);
- Correspondence of the list of works cited to the issue;
- Structuring of the work;
- The style of presentation.
Reviewer draw a conclusion on the expediency of publication of peer-reviewed manuscripts or the need for its revision.